[extropy-chat] Earthlink ?

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 16:01:43 UTC 2004

For the past month, I have been having terrible problems with my email -
not receiving it in a timly fashion, not knowing if my mail gets out, etc.
I've been with Earthlink for years and am one of those people who has so
much on my plate that changing accounts is a real drag.

Yes, okay, so find another way to deliver and receive email. Right.  We are
still adapting to our new location and getting all the proper 21st century
"stuff."

Anyway, earthlink says their problem dates back to 1/22/04.  That's over a
month.

Am I the only fool still using earthlink?

Natasha