[extropy-chat] Best place to live in USA

Rik van Riel riel at surriel.com
Thu Jan 1 08:34:12 UTC 2004

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, David Lubkin wrote:
> At 11:31 AM 12/31/2003 +0000, BillK wrote:
>
> >Money Magazine's Hottest Towns
> >         :
> >Now the question is: Why no places in New Hampshire in the top 81?
> >Too much snow? ;)
>
> I'm not sure how much their assessment criteria vary year-to-year but
> Nashua, New Hampshire was chosen twice by Money Magazine as the best
> town in America, in 1987 and 1997.

I moved here in march and it's just a wonderful city.
Lots of stuff to do; property prices high, but still
at less than half of Boston. Lots of space and pretty
good food.

> (Which reminds me:  Nashua has two great sushi restaurants -- one we
> have used to take visiting Japanese VIPs to, the other has French bistro
> desserts.)

Which would those be ?

I haven't yet found a sushi place in Nashua that
comes close in quality to Sakura in Chelmsford ;)

cheers,

Rik