[extropy-chat] Essay on Physical Immortality

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Sun Jan 4 20:08:41 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Samantha Atkins" <samantha at objectent.com>
To: "Dirk Bruere" <dirk at neopax.com>; "ExI chat list"
<extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Essay on Physical Immortality

> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 23:13:50 -0000
> "Dirk Bruere" <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
>

> > Another problem is defining what is meant by 'prevent'.
> > Does it mean speaking against?
> > Speaking against pursuasively?
> > Legislating against in a democracy?
> > If any of the above you are talking about justifying terrorism and
> > oppression.
>
> I lost you.  None of the things listed are terrorism or justification for
terrorism.  What were you intending to get across?

I'm lost as well.
The bandwidth whiners have forced us to cut context to the point where there
is no point anymore.
Look as the immediately preceding mail if you can be bothered (I can't).

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org