[extropy-chat] Was: Essay on Physical Immortality

Sun Jan 4 23:58:08 UTC 2004

Natasha Vita-More wrote,
> "Ageless Thinking"  talk I presented at Alcor Technology
> Conference, and essay in my book (1996).
> <http://www.natasha.cc/ageless.htm>

Perfect!  That's what I want to be: "ageless".

I don't know if immortality is possible or even desirable.  I may change my
mind in a million years.  But I do no that I want to undo aging damage right
now.  "Ageless" seems to be what I want to be.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,