[extropy-chat] The Golden Transcendence

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Mon Jan 5 22:54:43 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "BillK" <bill at wkidston.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] The Golden Transcendence

> On Mon Jan 05, 2004 03:17 pm Dirk Bruere screamed in panic:
> > Problem is, I get vast numbers of books, reviews, interviews and no
> > doubt somewhere in there is something call 'the website of John C
> > Wright'
> > wright+golden+transcendence
> > 1680 hits
> >
> > Hey! let's really get this thread running by playing 'guess the
> > keywords'.
> > Over to you.
> >
> > Dirk
> >

> Sometimes it is better to keep quiet. You don't HAVE to respond when
> somebody gets levitatious with you. ;)
>
> I googled on "John C Wright"
> (seemed obvious to me).
>
> The top site returned is full of useful links including interviews,
> reviews, his agents' site, Tor Books site, even his own site and his
> email address.

Except nowhere in the returned list of websites does it inform one that he
has no website (which is a deduction).
His homepage is listed, but that was NOT the question I asked.
Now, I may be wrong about that because I have not done a WHOIS on the actual
owner but I don't expect to be.

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org