[extropy-chat] The Golden Transcendence

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 21:17:51 UTC 2004

--- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
> [...]

Don't need a nonexistent URL, you need to google:
http://www.sff.net/people/john-c-wright/

No wonder you don't like libertarians, you won't get off your own duff
to google something.

> He has a homepage - HE DOES NOT HAVE A WEBSITE (as far as anyone here
> knows).
> Can you understand the subtle difference? Can you now understand the
> question?

Website and home page are not necessarily different things. Nor is a
site what you asked for, you asked first whether he had a site, then
you asked for a URL. The URL referenced above is a site (notice, no
".html" file specified), not a home page, which would be either
index.html or home.html, or index.php, or something of that sort.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey