[extropy-chat] Nutraceutical advice needed

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 17:51:23 UTC 2004

As from my prior post re: my mother's health situation, I'm interested
in finding out about any nutraceuticals with proven abilities to
improve digestion efficiency as well as something that improves the
availability of digested anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs to
cross the blood brain barrier. If someone wants to discuss it, please
email me and I can detail what meds she is taking and her other health
issues. Mitigating any deterioration of her current condition is of
immediate importance, as encephalopathy can lead to coma and death if
it is not halted and/or reversed.

One list member got me a good contact in the cloning field that I am
pursuing, so that is much appreciated, though its more of a long term solution.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey