[extropy-chat] ASTRO: Black holes no more...

Paul Grant paulgrant999 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 23:41:48 UTC 2004

Actually I had a similar thought about a week ago...
{apparently this was released last year, interesting
things are afoot}.. I'm firmly convinced that gravity is
the key to everything :)  In fact, I'm going to make it
my primary focus in studying physics.  That and waveguides
(which might come in very handy in studying gravity) :)
But in any event, I would think that the defining boundary
must in and of itself be non-traversible.  Incidentally,
a warp drive would negate the need to puncture that boundary.
<ducks> :)

omard-out