[extropy-chat] Re: [wta-talk] Libertarianism and the AutisticSpectrum (fwd from fehlinger at un.org)

Paul Grant paulgrant999 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:25:33 UTC 2004

>They also believe that they are right and everybody else is wrong."
The first part is self fulfilling. Any group that wants to change the
status quo consists of "fringe" people.

Prove that everyone else does not follow the identical pattern;
I, to date, have not found anyone who does not think what they are
doing is right, and everybody else is wrong... Anecdotal, but I like
to study people in detail :)  I would have sniffed it out :)  There
is of course, the standard proviso that I might yet mean someone who
thinks they are wrong, and everybody else is right... but I find it
unlikely at this stage in the game.

>We would most likely appear a lot more reasonable to a lot of people if

we could show single reasonable cases in todays society with a >H
solution/attitude.

Bleh, get the cure for cancer, refuse to administer it to anyone who
objects :) Problem solved :)

omard-out

regards Max M Rasmussen, Denmark