[extropy-chat] Eumemics

Fri Jan 9 07:29:25 UTC 2004

> "Robert J. Bradbury" <bradbury at aeiveos.com> wrote:
> > P.S.  I think the Extro list needs a semi-AI filter
> > that runs all "claims" through google to determine
> > whether or not there is resonable data to suggest
> > that you might want to be very careful about the
> > claims...

Bingo.  I do this manually, but don't have time to do it often enough.
Other people never seem to do this at all.  I find that at least half of the
news items posted to this list are vaporware that I don't expect ever to
materialize.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,