[extropy-chat] TEMPEST: You thought your tinfoil hat was enough?

Fri Jan 9 18:25:09 UTC 2004

Mike Lorrey wrote,
> Slow news day?  Why is this news?

> Are you asking me? I thought it represented the most well grounded
> and anti-ELINT residence I've heard of. Its property value must
> have gone up as a result.... ;)

As a security expert, I should warn you that aluminum foil doesn't work as
TEMPEST shielding.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,