[extropy-chat] IP: "So five minutes ago" stolen

Paul Grant paulgrant999 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:57:21 UTC 2004

Perhaps he posted without thinking :)
really, does it make a difference anyway,
if a phrase was coined, or coined and used?
Its certainly not a unique thought, and can
just as easily be rederived independantly...

Incidentally, while I like to follow technological/scientific advances
(from a pragmatic POV), certes I like to trail-blaze as much as the next
person on this list :) I just haven't published anything yet :)

omard-out