[extropy-chat] Re: late response to Dan/Technotranscendence

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Mon Jan 12 03:46:32 UTC 2004

On Tuesday, January 06, 2004 8:16 PM rick aperick at centurytel.net wrote:
> Hey Dan; what is your personal policy on voting?

I don't really have one, but I don't have anything against.  I don't
agree that it's some form of sanctioning of the results.  I can see an
argument being made for wanting to influence the results.  After all,
we're stuck with government for now.  (I don't know if you know, but I'm
a free market anarchist.)

I forgot to answer Dirk's repy on this.  I'll try to get to that
tomorrow.

Later!

Dan
http://uweb.superlink.net/neptune/Poetry.html