[extropy-chat] Sleeplessness

Matus matus at matus1976.com
Wed Jan 14 16:31:28 UTC 2004

Ive read that Adrafinil has some side effects, although rare it can
cause some pretty bad liver problems (I don't recall the specifics)
People who were using it for narcolepsy were supposed to get regular
blood tests.  It also doesn't seem to work as well, from my experience.

For those interested, you can order modafinil (or adrafinil) from
www.modafinil.info, I have ordered from there previously with no
problems, and I recall someone else on this list recommended it as well.

Michael Dickey