[extropy-chat] Steve Mann

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Thu Jan 15 05:34:42 UTC 2004

Oops!  Sorry, I sent a similar link before I read this ...

I have traded XYBR (one of the stocks in this field) for the past 2+ years
from over $2 down to the .30s (yes, that's cents), to over $2 again.  Wild
one!  Valuations are not that great, but interesting field (and I like to
keep a certain amount of stocks with "entertainment value" in my trading
portfolio ... I mean, if I'm going to have to keep up with the news on them,
anyway).

Olga