[extropy-chat] Bush's Schedule for NASA

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 20:16:49 UTC 2004

SO does this mean that they are all taking the "moon return" seriously? What
good is the Hubble if you have a moonbase? Couldn;t you put a much better
one on the moon and service it for much less than the Hubble as long as you
already have a base there?I thought we wanted people thinking "long-term"
instead of worrying about the short term results.
Kevin Freels