[extropy-chat] Game theory of common cold

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Jan 20 16:22:07 UTC 2004

Anders Sandberg:
>How does homschooling really work? We do not have it here in Sweden, so
>I have no intuition of its effect on my model. In particular, does
>parents stay at home teaching (full time or partial time)? How large are
>the economic savings?

You might want to have a discussion with Alex Ramonsky. He moved to
Ireland many years ago because he couldn't homeschool his boys in
Britain. Now his family is back in GB. Their experiences are full --
he might begin the long story with how they built their house.... :-)

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/