[extropy-chat] Charity/was Re: EDU: Public Schools

Wed Jan 21 02:14:15 UTC 2004

Technotranscendence wrote,
> Harvey Newstrom mail at HarveyNewstrom.com wrote:
> > > Hey, good for you.  However, it seems you're using your so called
> > > charitable works to boast about your moral superiority, no?:)
> >
> > No.  Where did you get that idea.  I did not
> > bring them up.  I answered a direct question.
>
> Just a hunch.  Sometimes they're wrong, you know?:)

You accuse me of using of boasting about my moral superiority "on a
hunch"???

Your (and others') rants seem to have more to do with some anti-charity
libertarian worldview than anything I have actually done or said.

I'm sorry that I wasted even this much time on this thread.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec Manager,