[extropy-chat] Where to obtain Modafinil a.k.a.Provigil

Colin Magee colinmagee3282 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 14:45:26 UTC 2004

  I don't know if this would be considered off topic for this list,but since
I saw Modafinil on a nootropic site,I thought I'd post this question here.I
tried to purchase Modafinil from a Canadian pharmacy and they told me that
since it was a controlled substance,they couldn't ship it to the U.S. The
prices at the U.S.pharmacies I've checked at so far have been way too
expensive.The person I spoke with at the Canadian pharmacy said they have a
law with the U.S, that prohibits them shipping controlled substances to this
country.From what I understand,Mexico is a good source for certain
nootropics.Does anyone know of any other countries or sources I might be
able to try to obtain Modafinil/Provigil?

    Colin