[extropy-chat] STING: ... a live one! ATTN..scumsucking sociopaths anonymous ?

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 24 19:02:08 UTC 2004

Does HN have means to track the sender data to potential sources of
creation....
Software Tags on the pic, exact location of sender(s) , etc.
It would be nice to know more.  These scams never seem to be isolated
events but a series of evolving  waves so it would be nice to sniff out
more of the landscape.

I had a really interesting one on Dec 30... one of the most creative ones
I've seen so far: