[extropy-chat] [comp] Protect an exe?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue Jan 27 04:08:06 UTC 2004

Oh well - ReadOnly seemed like a good idea at the time.... although it
seemed awfully easy. :)))

Perhaps Joe SixPack runs .exe attachments without fear because his
system is set to "hide known file type extensions" *and* to do
something like "open" any attachment on download. Arrrrrrgh. So he has
no clue what the attachment actually is or does.

Regards,
MB