[extropy-chat] [comp] Protect an exe?

John M john at aculink.net
Tue Jan 27 05:58:37 UTC 2004

It will probably only help if you go the download route; I don't know what
the rules are for various e-mail clients as far as checking for digital
signatures.

On a related note, I just mailed a test .exe to myself.  Outlook is being
overly-protective, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to retrieve
the "unsafe attachment".  This may seriously hamper your e-mail plans.