[extropy-chat] PRECOG: The Smoking Gun is found..

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 23:13:33 UTC 2004

Well, it is now official: I am a prophet.

Another thing is now official: France is now a member of the axis of
evil.

Back before the war in Iraq, I had predicted that it would turn out
that Saddam was paying off Chirac's government for its opposition to
the US sponsored resolution in the UN Security Council. Of course,
Chirac couched his opposition on allegedly moral terms, but we now know
different: the Iraqi Governing Council has uncovered documents that
prove that Saddam paid off a number of high ranking Chirac government
officials in the months leading up to the War in exchange for France's
opposition to US actions.

Once again, French duplicity, corruption, and self-interest has
resulted in violence that was unnecessary.

I predict that the latest punditry will be demands by the US that the
UNSCOM send inspectors into France looking for Iraqi WMD... ;)

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                       - Gen. John Stark
                                       - Mike Lorrey