[extropy-chat] Voyager 2 memories

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Jan 29 12:24:31 UTC 2004

Hi Folks,

While in the middle of heavy preparations for my class, someone from my
past (twenty years ago) suddenly appeared in my life. How could I explain
the inspiration that she provided for me two decades ago? In fact I did,
but she didn't know it. (She was tickled to discover that I had taken her
old photos and scanned them to better preserve one of our moments
we shared in time)

http://www.amara.com/vgr2/vgr2@Jup.html

Last weekend was one of those times when the Universe bonked my head to
pay more attention to the precious parts of our human lives.

It's nice to reconnect with people from one's past and it's even better
when the two people know how they each inspired the other one. If you
haven't told one of your old profs or old friends or someone else, who
inspired you, then please take a moment and tell them.

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/