[extropy-chat] Pickled Dragon

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:57:26 UTC 2004

Thanks a lot. :-)
You caught me on one of those "Aww, I can fire something off realy quick and
make myself look like a genius!" moments while I was working only to find
out later that I made a quick assumption error and appeared an idiot!
I don't know what the hell I was thinking....It seemed so OBVIOUS! You see
the "cord" on the "dragon", you see the "cord" on the chicken egg. I drew
the quick connection and fired off my letter never thinking twice about the
technical definition of an "umbilical" cord which connects child to
parent.....DUH! The egg is not the parent!
I'm feeling rather sheepish now, but I think my point was about the
"whatever kind of cord thingy" it is and not actually an "umbilical" cord.
I'm going to go crawl under a rock now. :-)
Kevin

PS Isn't the relationship between dinosaurs and dragons already firmly
established?