[extropy-chat] VP Summit - Press Release - Comments Please!

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Fri Jan 30 23:00:19 UTC 2004

The initiative and the effort are good.  The wording and focus need some
polishing.  An expert wordsmith will be able to emphasize the importance of
the key issues and the value of ExI while avoiding some of the inflammatory
rhetoric that would tend to alienate those who are currently neutral or
unaware of these issues.

- Jef