[extropy-chat] Re: Hybrids

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 15:53:17 UTC 2004

But would they stay seperate for any reasonable length of time? At some
point, ocean girl and land boy, two star-crossed lovers, are going to fall
in love. Ocean girl is going to become pregnant and ocean amphibian will be
born. ...... or ocean baby with land genes hidden, or land baby with ocean
genes.....