[extropy-chat] Any transhumanists in AR?

Samantha Atkins samantha at objectent.com
Fri Jul 2 00:41:35 UTC 2004

Why we'uns have Aunt Mabel under cryo in our modified meat locker out'n
back.   Brother Jed passed away untimely like a'fore we could get more
freezer space a' hand.  So we operated on a hound and hacked the
hound's blood supply to his brain once we scooped that out.  New
freezer is coming from town and then he'll have his'n.   The 56 Chevy
out front has 40 souped up 3 Ghz motherboards 'n it all cooled from the
radiator.   Did have a haf hog, haf cow we g-neered up but the sorry
thing was always eatin stuff that made the milk taste fearsome awful.

-s