[extropy-chat] Redneck Transhumanists

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 2 03:33:55 UTC 2004

When you say Redneck Transhumanist, I look in the mirror and say
"oh shit you found me out".

I use outdated computer systems and brag that its an advantage because
some
viruses are not targeted to work old systems.

To avoid viruses hijacking my e-mailing list, I don't have one. Instead
I send emails to myself with the addresses and archive them in their own
separate inbox.

Morris