[extropy-chat] Redneck Transhumanists

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 2 18:25:02 UTC 2004

--- Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks <dwish at indco.net>
wrote:
> I hope members of this group do not look at those
> from the south as
> uneducated inbreeds.

Don't worry.  There are enough uneducated inbreeds all
around that there's no need to single out the South.
Besides, the worst cases emphasize "from" the South,
like a certain infamous politician whom I hear has
been disowned by his home state (or, at least, that a
motion to that effect has passed the currently in
power legislature and governor - emphasis on "I hear";
I have not personally confirmed this rumor), so
there's clearly some intelligent life there.  ;)