[extropy-chat] Driver safety and the immortalist

paul.bridger paul.bridger at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jul 7 05:30:16 UTC 2004

Just to be clear: this was my tenuous reasoning, not BillK's.

Very amusing conspiracy anecdote. Or rather, amusingly told.

Were you saying that the quality of *urban* roads influences the kind of
vehicles people drive? I would find that quite surprising. A road would have
to be pretty terrible to cause discomfort to the occupants of a normal car.