[extropy-chat] Elderly crucial to evolutionary success of humans

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 7 12:54:10 UTC 2004

Similarly, people who can live beyond the traditional 3 score and ten well
into  the
second century in good, productive body and mind health  will deliver
a different world view than those who acquiesce to degeneration and death
between decades 6 and 9.

The first thought I have is a divergence from  a simple cosmetic anti-aging
popularity in favor of
substantial physical results based medical services economy.