[extropy-chat] Read All About It

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:14:14 UTC 2004

I've dropped quite a few books and magazines in the tub. It might spoil your
first edition, signed Hemingway, but National Geographic dries out and is
still readable. If the corner of a palm or laptop gets dipped or if the unit
get splashed you could cause expensive damage and experience data loss.

It seems like some of the epaper options would be bathtub safe.

I want an ultrathin, plastic encased tablet or pda that can withstand a few
feet of immersion.

BAL