[extropy-chat] Politics: US talks of suspending elections

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 20:27:19 UTC 2004

Isn't it pretty pointless for a newsource to quote "unnamed sources". What
proves that they exist. I've noticed this a lot lately with "unnamed sources
close to xyz". This could be Tom Ridge speaking off the record or a janitor.

There have been quite a few cases of news fabrication lately. I disregard
any story that won't name who is providing the information.

BAL