[extropy-chat] Re: Read All About It

Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks dwish at indco.net
Wed Jul 14 17:12:48 UTC 2004

Harvey,

I am curious if you maybe interested with your background in voice. I am
President of a group called OSSRI (Open Source Speech Recognition
Initiative) which focuses on an Open Platform for speech and speech
development, mainly Linux. We have members from CMU, the OpenOffice.org
project, and NASA as members of the group. We work to promote speech related
technologies mostly for those with disabilities. We also promote speech
enabled solutions to make the human experience better. It is free to join
and we don't charge dues. I would be pleased if you take me up on the offer
as it is always great to have great minds involved.

The link is: www.ossri.org

Dustin Wish
System Engineer & Programmer
INDCO Networks
Pres. OSSRI
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead
 where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)