[extropy-chat] Re: technological equilibrium

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 16 05:50:37 UTC 2004

> Subject: [extropy-chat] Re: technological equilibrium
>

> Spike writes:
>
> > A small voice in the back of my mind is telling me
> > human toolmaking only goes back ~100k yrs.
>
> I knew I wasn't the only one hearing those voices!
>
> Harvey Newstrom...

Except this one was lying, and I had the right answer
the first time.  I googled, found Homo habilis was the
first toolmaking species, they do go back almost
2 million years, and they made stone tools the same way
for half a million years.  Lesson Harvey: we shouldnt
listen to the voices.  They dont google.