[extropy-chat] Jim Update #2

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sat Jul 17 21:48:32 UTC 2004

Hello everyone, no need to reply to this message, this is an update of the last few days since Tuesday's update.

While Jim says he is feeling weaker every day (which is a normal process of the chemo taking effect), I am happy to report his other side effects have definitely subdued since they took the line out. He has had no more stomach cramps and has been sleeping through the nights! Today Jim started the second round of four days of the steroid. I think since we have experienced the steriod side effects during his first four day round, we are better prepared to prevent and treat them this time. Today Jim looked tired when he awoke, but since it's pretty hot outside, he decided to take a shower and put on some shorts. I think that was the right thing to do, as he looks a whole lot better now. I'm so glad JIm is sleeping and his tummy isn't troubling him anymore, this is good news!

Warm regards, Gina`

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Tech-Aid Advisor http://www.tech-aid.info/t/all-about.html
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."