[extropy-chat] Books in the Bath

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 14:20:05 UTC 2004

Lol, I think this might be working out.

btw, I know that we all take showers (except the poms of course). I
probably should have said that it's the "slow bath when time allows"
that I think is the domain of the P. Whereas, I notice the Js tend to
not see the point of it. So I amend the theory to say J -> don't like
baths, P -> like baths.

Spike, surely you take the odd bath? At least to try to raise your
core temperature when the woollen suits don't do the trick? Or did you
go off that faddish diet of yours? ;-)

Emlyn
(eNtP)

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:29:21 -0400, Brian Lee <brian_a_lee at hotmail.com> wrote:
> INTP. I take showers daily, but I enjoy a slow bath when time allows.
>
> BAL
>
> >From: Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com>
> >To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
> >Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Books in the Bath
> >Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:28:49 +0930
>

> >I have a woolly theory that people with a "P" in the Myer-Briggs J/P
> >dimension tend toward taking baths, and those with a "J" take showers.
> >I'm "P" and I have baths, any other corroboration?
> >
> >Emlyn
> >
> >On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:06:00 -0700, Samantha Atkins
> ><samantha at objectent.com> wrote:
> > > Bath?  Who the heck has the time to take a bath?   :-)

> >thought.

> >--
> >Emlyn

Emlyn