[extropy-chat] 9/11 Commission Report

Dan Clemmensen dgc at cox.net
Sun Jul 25 15:32:30 UTC 2004

Kevin Freels wrote:

> I remember having the same dreams and worries during the cold war

In fact, the problem was pervasive during that era, and many folk songs
reflected it. "Bob Dylan's Dream" come to mind, but there were others. I
recall the nuclear blast drills at school, and the time during the Cuban
missile crisis when my friend's father came home from his Pentagon job
and taped the curtains shut over the windows to minimize flying glass
injuries. These things tend to give you quite a bit to dream about.