[extropy-chat] 9/11 Commission Report

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Wed Jul 28 03:22:02 UTC 2004

From: "Erik Starck" <es at popido.com>
>> At 06:35 2004-07-25 Olga Bourlin wrote:
> >Is anyone else on this list as worried as I am?  Does anyone see any end
> >in sight?
>
> "International acts of terror in 2003 were the fewest in more than 30
years"
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/04/29/terror.report/index.html

Be that as it may (or may not), there's another problem with Bush (which he
shares with some of those very terrorists): religiosity.  Bob Woodward has
said about George W. Bush: "Then he said something that really struck me. He
said of his father, 'He is the wrong father to appeal to for advice. The
wrong father to go to, to appeal to in terms of strength.' And then he said,
'There's a higher Father that I appeal to.'"  "Beyond not asking his father
about going to war, Woodward was startled to learn that the president did
not ask key cabinet members either."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/15/60minutes/main612067.shtml

And then this ...:

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=7592

I've heard that George Bush may not actually be as religious as he makes out
(I have no idea) - but if that's true, is Bush "putting it on" because he
thinks Americans are really *that* stupid?

Where is the hue and cry?

Olga