[extropy-chat] SIAI seeking seed AI programmer candidates

Tyler Emerson emerson at singinst.org
Tue Jun 1 18:10:06 UTC 2004

Although we are not ready to begin our AI project, we are close enough to
begin forming the development team. Presently, we have two confirmed team
members. We're now actively searching for Singularitarians with software
engineering and cognitive science expertise to join the development team. If
you believe you may be a suitable candidate, or know someone who may, please
read "Becoming a Seed AI Programmer," and consider getting in touch at
institute at singinst.org. The Institute is searching for nothing less than
the core team to fulfill our mission; we need the very best we can find.

http://www.singinst.org/action/seed-ai-programmer.html

Sincerely,

---------
Tyler Emerson