[extropy-chat] RE: [wta-talk] SIAI seeking seed AI programmer candidates

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 20:04:59 UTC 2004

Giulio, bud, WAY too high on earnings estimates. THis is the post dot
com era, and many areas of the country have plenty of top notch IT
people for $40k-$90. Try out-sourcing to New Hampshire, where there is
no income tax, no sales tax, and extremely minor business enterprise
and profits taxes. Ranked by Fortune as 7th most business friendly
state, 3rd or 4th in other publications rankings (Nashua is most
livable city in the US twice in the past few years.)

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                         -William Pitt (1759-1806)