[extropy-chat] Keyword Tracker

Michael Anissimov michael at acceleratingfuture.com
Fri Jun 4 18:50:44 UTC 2004

I've been playing around with an interesting keyword tracker tool, it
tracks the Google rank of a specific site with respect to a list of
keywords.  Useful for observing memetic patterns over the medium and
long term.  Here it is:

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/

I created an account for the Extropy Institute, and tossed in a few
keywords for starters.  Others may be able to think up additional
keywords (it can work with hundreds).  I've already forwarded the
username and pass to Natasha, if others want it, just ask me (offlist).

--
Michael Anissimov                           http://www.singinst.org/
Advocacy Director, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence

--
Subscribe to our free eBulletin for research and community news:
http://www.singinst.org/news/subscribe.html