[extropy-chat] MOTION: Harvey off the Board

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 05:22:29 UTC 2004

Emlyn, I wish to invite you to gain access to the wta-talk archives by
subscribing to the list, and see things for yourself. I am sure that,
if you do so, you may wish to reword some of the things you said based
on wrong information.
Concerning most of Harvey's rant, I am prepared to put it down to
faulty memory and judgment. But regarding the allegation of "selling
members e-mail to spammers to make money", I wish to invite him to
either prove it, or shut up and stop wasting our time.