[extropy-chat] MOTION: Harvey off the Board

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 13:26:16 UTC 2004

Dear friends,

     I certainly back all the claims made by Harvey Newstrom because I have seen, first hand, what happened to him. He was first excluded from the wtaboard list and then James Hughes told us that he could not be contacted back, while other people were communicating with him. If that is not a lie, I do not know what is a lie or a set-up.

     Transhumanistically yours,

     La vie est belle!

     Yosé

Harvey Newstrom <mail at HarveyNewstrom.com> wrote:
On Monday, June 7, 2004, at 02:43 am, Giu1i0 Pri5c0 wrote:

> Answers below:
>
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:34:29 +0930, Emlyn ORegan
> wrote:
>>
>> Harvey against the rest of the world? Hmm, maybe. Harvey, do you have
>> anyone else who is willing to back up your claims on this list?
>
> Not many I fear.

I am but one Board member. There are also two other Board members who
have similarly resigned, named Bruce and Theo. There is also a former
Board member on this list named Eliezer. There is also a current ExI
Board member who is still on the WTA Board named Jose. I can't imagine
how Giulio forgot about all these.

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra