[extropy-chat] WTA-BOARD: Not an umbrella organization

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Tue Jun 8 03:28:08 UTC 2004

The WTA Leadership has apparently long since abandoned the idea of
being an umbrella organization without informing anybody.  I believe
that this is the root cause of all the differences among WTA Board
members.  We simply did not agree on what WTA was supposed to be.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
<HarveyNewstrom.com>