[extropy-chat] [FYI] Tooting my horn

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 23:54:39 UTC 2004

Hey all,

      FYI I just got another manuscript published (#2
for me). This time it is in the prestigious journal
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences June 8
issue. It is in the field of immunology/ HIV research
and not ageing but it is still pretty cool none the
less because it blows away the dogma. Feel free to
check it out. I believe the PNAS site allows free
public access.

http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/101/23/8727?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&searchid=1086738049180_452&stored_search=&FIRSTINDEX=0&minscore=5000&journalcode=pnas

P.S. For those of you who don't know, my real name is
Stuart LaForge

=====
The Avantguardian

"He stands like some sort of pagan god or deposed tyrant. Staring out over the city he's sworn to . . .to stare out over and it's evident just by looking at him that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."