[extropy-chat] MOTION: WTA Board flap

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 06:29:14 UTC 2004

> Zero Powers
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] MOTION: WTA Board flap
>
> Hey Spike, whassup buddy?
>
> Anyway, if not mistaken, I believe it was Harvey who
> originally posted this thread and subject line,
> apparently to bring attention to his plight.
>
> Could be mistaken tho :)
>
> Zero

Oh, ok, I didn't realize that.  Im wasn't sure why this stuff
was ever posted over to extropians in the first place.  I hate
to see friends fighting each other, when I know both sides
are good guys.  I would like to see them all write out their
cases, so I can read both sides.  The mysterious midnight
WTA meeting in Oxford seems to have generated some failures
to communicate.

Harvey did you want to have your name taken in vain in
the subject line?