[extropy-chat] Re: Dr. James Hughes responds to Harvey Newstrom

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:19:52 UTC 2004

Well, I am also latin and I don't see this as a racist comment. I
would have been the first to react if I did.
It is true that most of us latins tend to say or do things without
thinking them through first. Perhaps this is why we have lost all
recent wars against you anglos.
Anyway, things and cultures change and I am sure that we latins will
play a more and more important role in the future. By the way, expect
a major "food for thought" note from a group of latin transhumanists
soon.
G.