[extropy-chat] Heavy Metal (he's baaaaaaaaaaack)

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Jun 14 13:29:41 UTC 2004

Welcome back, EvMick, I wondered where you'd got to! :)

The Extropian mailing list underwent some major changes, as AOL (and
some others) began blocking/bouncing the Extropy list mail in an
effort to eliminate spam. I had to change ISPs also, on that account
mostly. Sure do like this new one, though, it was a good change for
me. :)

Regards,
MB